Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thirty.......

I thought turning thirty would be completely different than it was, actually I expected it to be very uneventful. I guess that is because that is how every birthday has been for me for the longest time. No one ever made a big deal out of it, usually there wasn't a lot of people who actually remembered......This year was actually amazing though. I am very blessed.  I have an amazing son. I have a man in my life who loves me very, very much. Along with him he has brought two amazing kiddos and a group of amazing friends that I just fit into without even trying. I have some amazing friends of my own and a family that loves me very much. If someone told me 10, even 5 years ago that this is where I was going to end up I would have laughed in their face. I am so very blessed to be able to share my life with these amazing people and with you through this blog. I am glad I have somewhere that I can share my feelings, although sometimes it may come out in a jumble and it may be hard to understand what I am thinking or where I am coming from, it helps me to say it. i may not have millions in the bank (Ok, most days I don't even have hundreds lol), I may not have a brand new car or a big, fancy house. I am ok with that though, cause I am blessed enough to have a wonderful, amazing boyfriend with a beautiful soul who is a genuinely good man. I have kiddos that are so much more than just little people, they are beautiful, amazing people that are going to change the world for the better. I have friends and family that would do anything for me and vice versa. I am a lucky, blessed and happy girl, and at 30 there is nothing more I could ask for. I have been through a lot and sometimes did not fully believe I would make it through in one piece, but I am stronger than I give myself credit for. I thank god everyday that I was strong enough to get here, this is where I was meant to be and there is no where else I would rather be, and at thirty there is no other person I would rather see when I look in the mirror. This just starts the second half of my journey in this life and I am not going to take any of it for granted, I am going to live it to the fullest and make it the best that I can for those that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment