Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If you love that girl, you better love her and treat her right while she is there..... or someone else will.

Here's an idea....If you keep telling someone to walk away and that you don't love them, don't want to be with them enough times, or that they are not good enough for you, then guess what.... they just might believe you. Sometimes it is just too late to get back what you lost. You can pour your heart out and sometimes, as sad as it is, it's just not enough. Now, I do not say all of this as bluntly as I am to be mean....I am just trying to make my points known.

Whether you believe it or not, even strong, independent women need to FEEL loved, you cannot just assume that people know you love them just because you are in their lives. You have to tell them and show them by doing things to make them feel your love. Phone calls, text messages, love notes, flowers, back rubs, even something as simple as doing something you may not necessarily like could show someone how much you love them. Some of us need the affection more than others, some people need to be reminded often that they are loved, this is not necessarily a bad thing.

Now, as many of you know I have had someone in my life that I did love very much and he just wasn't good for me. The last two years has been marked by multiple attempts at a relationship with him. We never could make it work and I got decimated every single time. He told me the other day that (once again) he was missing me and he had finally realized that he could not live without me. Now, I have heard all of this from him before, but this time I knew and could tell that he was serious. I do love him and he will always hold a special place in my heart, but I am already happy and in love with a very wonderful man. He pushed and pushed and pushed me away telling me he was not in love with me and made it very apparent that he did not want me. He has made it clear that this has nothing to do with my new beau but, I don't know that I can completely believe that.... the timing is just too convienient..... now, I may be wrong on that but that is how I feel (and being that this is MY blog, I will be nothing but honest on how I feel).

Chris and I have talked about what "P" had to say the other night and the fact that he tried to kiss me, and he is aware that I am in love with him (Chris) and that I came home that night KNOWING I had made the right decision for my life, our lives together and our relationship.  I am in love with Chris, he is amazing to me and loves me for who I am (clinginess, craziness and all) and that is what I need and want. It is no secret that I have left relationships in the past because of "P" saying the same things he said the other night, only to be heartbroken once I made the decision. I refuse to leave an amazing man and relationship this time because "P" has decided that he is ready.

Just remember boys, just because she has been madly in love with you doesn't mean she will wait forever for you. If you love that girl, you better love her and treat her right while she is there..... or someone else will.

2 comments:

  1. This post should be read by any one who is facing such a dilemma. I've been the "chris" in this situation and nothing messes up a person more than being rejected for doing all the right things. Remember those who are and always will be there for you. Follow your heart but make sure your heart is well informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, good call Wayne! That is why I made it a point to tell Chris that I do love him and regardless of the shiny words that were presented to me I will always choose him for as long as he will have me....

    Thanks for the advice Wayne!

    ReplyDelete